New players or teams welcome!
The Winter season started
Jan. 8, 2018.
For a summary of the 2016
survey results click here
Planes, trains & automobiles
1. The original Orient Express started service on October 4, 1883. What two cities marked the starting and ending points of the journey?
2. There is no doubt that the Shinkansen has revolutionized commuter travel in many countries since the 1960s. What does the term "Shinkansen" refer to?
3. Despite its name, this fighter used by the French Air Force since the 1950s can be seen in all locales, not just in the desert.
4. This doctor's diet is currently "the flavour of the month."
5. This doctor, who wrote books with titles like "HELL'S ANGELS" and "THE GREAT SHARK HUNT" doesn't prescribe drugs, he takes them!
6. This TV favourite is now known mainly by his first name.
Movies - Definitive Roles. Name the actor who played these characters:
7. Benjamin Braddock
8. Tom Joad
9. Clark Griswald
10. Elwood P. Dowd
Website last updated: Sunday, Jan. 14, 2018