New players or teams welcome!
The Winter season started
Jan. 8, 2018.
For a summary of the 2016
survey results click here
Planes, trains & automobiles
1. The original Orient Express started service on October 4, 1883. What two cities marked the starting and ending points of the journey?
2. There is no doubt that the Shinkansen has revolutionized commuter travel in many countries since the 1960s. What does the term "Shinkansen" refer to?
3. Despite its name, this fighter used by the French Air Force since the 1950s can be seen in all locales, not just in the desert.
4. This Italian doctor is better known for her innovative educational approach to childhood learning.
5. This doctor, who wrote books with titles like "HELL'S ANGELS" and "THE GREAT SHARK HUNT" doesn't prescribe drugs, he takes them!
6. This doctor is CNN's chief medical correspondent.
Movies - Definitive Roles. Name the actor who played these characters:
7. Travis Bickle
8. Holly Golightly
9. Stanley Kowalski
10. Marge Gunderson
Website last updated: Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018